- Infants versus immigrants, a comparison of the externalities of infants and immigrants.
- Immigration restrictions as Jim Crow, a comparison between immigration restrictions and Jim Crow laws.
- Immigration restrictions as affirmative action, based on a blog post by Bryan Caplan
- Bloggers as illegal immigrants, based on a deconstruction by Bryan Caplan of a blog post by George Borjas
- Immigration restrictions and gun control, reflecting on the irony of gun control opponents also opposing immigration.
- Statist generation, considering the question of whether it is acceptable to deport people for having the wrong political beliefs.
- Women versus immigrants, comparing arguments against immigrant entry into the work force with arguments against women’s entry in the work force.
- Save Fairfax, excerpted from a blog post by Robin Hanson.
- Deportation to Africa, considering immigration restrictions and deportation as a solution to crime.