Note: This person is not affiliated with the website and is not responsible for any content on the website. Information about this person on the website was constructed from publicly available information and was not written by the person.
Donald Boudreaux is a libertarian economics professor at George Mason University. He has advocated open borders on moral grounds and extensively replied to various critiques of open borders.
Newspaper/magazine articles and blog posts on the subject of immigration
Below are listed some of his articles and posts on the subject:
- Immigration: the Practice of the Principle, June 22, 2013, on Cafe Hayek.
- Looking High and Low for Sources of Economic Growth (book review for the Liberty Law Site) mentioned on the page High versus low skill.
- Are ‘Illegal’ Immigrants Illegal? (blog post at Cafe Hayek) excerpted on the page legal versus illegal.
- Two pieces against the anarcho-capitalist counterfactual: here (Freeman, 1997) and here (Pittsburgh Tribune, 2007).
- The Nation as a House, appeared in The Freeman as well as Immigration Daily. It is mentioned on the collective property rights page.
- Supply AND Demand for Labor, mentioned at the suppression of wages of natives page.
- Queuing Up for a Bad Analogy, mentioned and excerpted at the get in line page.