Below are listed some immigration-related developments in the United States in the last few years. For each event, our linked page provides a little background and links to the reactions of open borders advocates, on this site and elsewhere.
- Obama November 2014 deferred action announcement
- 2014 US child migrant surge
- 2013 US immigration reform proposals
- 2012 US elections (with a particular focus on the presidential election between incumbent Barack Obama and Republican candidate Mitt Romney)
- Obama June 2012 deferred action announcement (de facto DREAM Act)