Here’s our Friday link roundup. See here for all link roundups. As usual, linking does not imply endorsement.
Follow us on Twitter for a steady stream of links and discussion.
Philosophy and ethics of migration
- Being Sendhil Mullainathan by Bryan Caplan, EconLog, March 13, 2014.
Research and in-depth analysis
- United Kingdom: Reply to the Report ‘An Assessment of the Fiscal Effects of Immigration to the UK’ by Migration Watch by the CEntre for Research and Analysis of Migration, March 12, 2014.
Migration in the news
- United States: Obama: Will He Cut Deportations, or Stand Idle? by Ryan Campbell of DRM Action, Huffington Post, March 13, 2014.
- United States: House GOP Passes Immigration-Related Bill That Goes After Dreamers by Elise Foley, Huffington Post, March 12, 2014.
- United States: Mixed-status families highlight immigration issues by Michael Matza, Philadelphia Inquirer, March 13, 2014.
- World: U.N. refugee chief warns world powers not to forget Syria conflict by Lesley Wroughton, Reuters, March 12, 2014.
- United States: Politico’s inconsistent clarifications By Jeremy Beck, NumbersUSA, Wednesday, March 12, 2014.
- United Kingdom: Public more confident that we can and do talk about immigration – new findings by Sunder Katwala, British Future, March 13, 2014.