Here’s our weekly installment of links from around the web (see here for all link roundups). As usual, linking does not imply endorsement.
- I Demand to be Executed. An Open Letter to the DHS. by Mike Burrows, Posterboy for Immigration Persecution, January 4, 2011.
- Migration: a personal problem or a universal good? by Tom Donaldson, Prospect Magazine, August 23, 2013.
- Immigration, diversity, and economic prosperity by Alberto Alesina, Johann Harnoss, Hillel Rapoport, August 22, 2013. This is a summary of a NBER working paper by the same authors.
- Diversifying Growth by Jonathan M.F. Catalán, Economic Thought, August 23, 2013, discussing the paper above.
- The Smuggler’s Prey by Eric Ellis and Paula Bronstein, The Global Mail.
- From Unassimilable to Exceptional by Jennifer Lee, The Society Pages, August 27, 2013.
- Stop this traffic in immigrant bashing: An assault on immigrants is being dressed up in the language of anti-trafficking. by Luke Gittos, Spiked Online, August 28, 2013.