Here’s our weekly installment of links from around the web (see here for all link roundups). As usual, linking does not imply endorsement.
- In Defence of Open Borders by Neil Lock, Libertarian Alliance, August 1, 2013.
- Galton’s Demented Idea by Bryan Caplan, EconLog, September 16, 2013.
- Criticism is long overdue for immigration policies by Ruben Navarette, Jr., Houston Chronicle, September 13, 2013.
- Book review of The Immigrant War by Alex Nowrasteh for Cato Journal, Fall 2013.
- Migration and Constitutional Change by David Bell, Allan Findlay and David McCollum, The Economics of Constitutional Change, September 12, 2013.
- Broken Borders by Benjamin Powell and Zachary Gochenour, a policy report for the Independent Institute, September 16, 2013.
- Sorry, President Putin, But Data Shows America Actually Is Exceptional by Adam Ozimek, Modeled Behavior, Forbes, September 12, 2013.