Here’s our weekly installment of links from around the web (see here for all link roundups). As usual, linking does not imply endorsement.
- GOP is on its way to destroying itself, if Republicans don’t pass immigration reform, by Van Le, America’s Voice, October 18, 2013.
- The Race War in Russia’s Capital, by Anna Nemtsova, Foreign Policy, October 18, 2013.
- I Got Kicked Out of America for Having a Guitar, by Johannes Niederhauser, Vice, October 22, 2013.
- When Skilled Immigrants Have Other Options, by Paul Feltman, National Journal, October 22, 2013.
- Darrell Issa to introduce immigration bill, by Seung Min Kim, Politico, October 23, 2013.
- Chinatown shuts down over UK Border Agency raids, by Ryan Fletcher, Morning Star, October 23, 2013.
- The Immigration Bill risks harming liberty and Britain’s economy, by Sam Bowman, City A.M., October 23, 2013.
- See also the Open Borders blog post Immigration restrictions are a threat to liberty everywhere, by John Lee, August 20, 2013.
- Ethiopia bans citizens from travelling abroad for work, BBC News, October 24, 2013.