Here’s our weekly installment of links from around the web (see here for all link roundups). As usual, linking does not imply endorsement.
- The Brain-Drain Panic Returns, by Jagdish Bhagwati, Project Syndicate, January 27, 2012.
- International Migration Policies 2013, data set by the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs.
- Migration and Human Rights (47): A Phenomenology of Borders by Filip Spagnoli, October 30, 2013, on his own blog.
- Immigrants often forced to fight deportation despite wrongful arrests, by Emma Jacobs, October 31, 2013, Newsworks.
- What I’ve learnt from bootstrapping my startup from Santiago, Chile in 8 months, by Gaël Guillet, October 28, 2013, on his own blog.
- Niger migrants’ bodies found near Algerian border, October 31, 2013, BBC News.
- The Tacit-Knowledge Economy, by Ricardo Hausmann, Project Syndicate, October 30, 2013.