Here’s our weekly installment of links from around the web (see here for all link roundups). As usual, linking does not imply endorsement.
- What Happened to Immigration Reform? A powerful, well-organized coalition did everything it could, with no results. Now advocates are preparing to shift from lobbying to revenge by Molly Ball in The Atlantic, November 22, 2013.
- EvulCapitalist: The 24 Types of Open Borders Enthusiasts on the Paleo Paleo blog (an attempt by a restrictionist to identify the possible motives people might have for supporting open borders).
- Botswana kicks out more illegal Zimbabwe immigrants, by Kitsepile Nyathi, Africa Review, November 25, 2013.
- My experience as a nurse on Christmas Island changed the core of my being, by Emma Hunter (pseudonym), The Guardian: Comment is Free, November 20, 2013.
- Israel adopts new measures against African migrants, HTC News, November 24, 2013.