Here’s our weekly installment of links from around the web (see here for all link roundups). As usual, linking does not imply endorsement.
- South-South Migration: Foreign Workers in Malaysia, by Çağlar Özden, People Move (World Bank), December 6, 2013.
- What drives human migration?, by Hein de Haas, Hein de Haas (blogspot), December 11, 2013.
- “The Hunger Games” is hardly our future–it’s already here, by Miles Kimball, Quartz, December 8, 2013.
- Immigration, Eugenics, and the Minimum Wage, by Matt Zwolinski, Bleeding Heart Libertarians, December 9, 2013
- Stricter rules will hurt Europe, by Łukasz Guza, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna (via presseurop), December 9, 2013
- Immigration Detention: Getting Worse, Not Better, by Jesse Walker, Reason, December 10, 2013
- Syrian refugees: Europe must open its borders, Johanna Palmström, Dagens Arena (via presseurop), December 10, 2013