Here’s our weekly installment of links from around the web (see here for all link roundups). As usual, linking does not imply endorsement.
- Let the People Go: The Problem with Strict Migration Limits, by Michael Clemens and Justin Sandefur, Foreign Affairs, Jan/Feb 2014.
- Ungated version available at the Center for Global Development site.
- Here versus There: Public Policy Implications, by “Clark”, Popehat, December 16, 2013
- Immigration controls are the new Corn Laws. Why don’t more free marketeers care?, by Sam Bowman, Adam Smith Institute blog, December 17, 2013.
- How to Avoid Another Lampedusa, by Mabel González Bustelo, Global Policy Journal, December 13, 2013.
- You Are Now Free to Move about the Planet, featuring Alex Nowrasteh, Aaron Ross Powell, and Trevor Burrus, Free Thoughts (podcast), December 16, 2013.
- Immigration Activists Are Tired of Deportations. Is Obama?, by Francis Wilkinson, Bloomberg Opinion, December 17, 2013.
- Want People to Be Free? Abolish Visas, by Leonid Bershidsky, Bloomberg Opinion, December 17, 2013.
- Migrants Don’t Need More Rights, by Martin Ruhs, New York Times, December 18, 2013.