This is the third of our weekly link roundups (the first was here, the second was here). As always, the pieces linked may have been published earlier, and linking does not imply endorsement.
- How immigration could make AMF more cost-effective by Carl Shulman, July 8.
- A Road to Freedom, a personal memoir by Ilya Somin.
- Statism for Freedom by Bryan Caplan on EconLog, July 7.
- Bryan Caplan on Statism for Freedom by Donald Boudreaux on Cafe Hayek, July 7.
- The One Thing You’re Not Supposed To Do on This American Life.
- Suicidal Libertarianism (Part D’oh) by Nick Land.
- Start the border fence in Norfolk, Va. by Harold Meyerson in The Washington Post, June 25.