Here’s our weekly installment of links from around the web (see here for all link roundups). As usual, linking does not imply endorsement.
- Unauthorized Immigrants: How Pew Research Counts Them and What We Know About Them, an interview with Jeffrey S. Passel, Pew Research Center, April 17, 2013.
- Bosses in Phoenix car wash chain held in immigration case by Cindy Carcamos, Los Angeles Times, August 18, 2013.
- A Brighter Line on Immigration Policing by the New York Times editorial board, August 17, 2013.
- So much migration puts Europe’s dykes in danger of bursting by David Goodhart and Lodewuk Asschur, The Independent (UK), August 18, 2013.
- California Republicans turn to immigration to fight extinction by Jake Sherman, Politico, August 19, 2013.
- Why Immigration Makes America Better by A. Barton Hinkle, Reason Magazine, August 19, 2013.
- The Truth about Human Trafficking by Zachary Caceres, Startup Cities, August 20, 2013.
- Who’re you going to believe on immigration? Mark Krikorian or your lying eyes? by Douglas Massey in the Washington Post (published as a guest post on Ezra Klein’s blog), August 14, 2013.
- Return of the ‘E’ Word by Mark Krikorian, National Review, August 20, 2013, in response to Massey.
- Europe’s Next Crisis? Migrant Flows are Surging by Tyler Durden, ZeroHedge, August 19, 2013.
- Fact Check: Do Mexicans Have a Blank Check for Asylum Claims? by Ted Hesson, ABC News, August 15, 2013.
- Still, God Helps You by Melissa Pritchard, Wilson Quarterly, Summer 2013.
One thought on “Weekly link roundup 9”
Here’s a link to an opinion piece in the New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/18/opinion/sunday/war-on-the-border.html?pagewanted=1&_r=0&ref=opinion