Here’s our weekly installment of links from around the web (see here for all link roundups). As usual, linking does not imply endorsement.
- The Deported: Life on the Wrong Side of the Border for Repatriated Mexicans, by John Stanton, Buzzfeed, December 19, 2013.
- British Free Marketeers Should Welcome Romanian and Bulgarian Immigrants, by Matthew Feeney, Reason, January 2, 2014.
- You’re welcome – An open letter to the citizens of Bulgaria and Romania, The Economist, December 21, 2013.
- UK immigration bill could create ‘climate of ethnic profiling’–UNHCR, by Rowena Mason, The Guardian, December 25, 2013.
- The Irish and immigration before and after the boom, by Kevin Denny and Cormac Ó Gráda, VoxEU, January 3, 2014.
- License to Dream, by Michael Tan, Blog of Rights (ACLU), January 3, 2014.