Here’s our weekly installment of links from around the web (see here for all link roundups). As usual, linking does not imply endorsement.
- The Political Externalities of Immigration: Evidence from the United States, by Zachary Gochenour and Alex Nowrasteh, the Cato Institute, January 15, 2014.
- Final Destination Maghreb: the transformation of transit countries, by Myriam Cherti, the COMPAS Blog, January 28, 2014.
- 500, by Katy Long, footsteps to freedom, January 29, 2014.
- Open Borders: a Utopia?, by Harald Bauder, Spatial Justice, December 2013.
- Rebuttal of Senator Sessions’ Anti-Immigration Talking Points, by Alex Nowrasteh, Cato at Liberty, January 30, 2014.
- Uruguay: Permanent Residency Proposal for Mercosur Nationals, PanAm Post, January 30, 2014.