This is part of a series of weekly posts with the most interesting content from the Open Borders Action Group on Facebook. Do join the group to weigh in on existing discussions or start your own (you might want to read this post before joining).
- Carl Shulman’s post linking to and excerpting from an interview Bill Gates gave to Rolling Stone.
- Should the Open Borders site continue to serve as a clearinghouse of ideas or shift towards concentrating on advocacy of the specific most promising strategies?
- Can the consumption benefits of Open Borders become a liability?
- Does Liberty in North Korea achieve what it says it does, and if it does, then is it a top choice for altruists interested in migration?
- How valid is the analogy between immigration restrictions and forbidding people from access to cures for diseases?