This is part of a series of weekly posts with the most interesting content from the Open Borders Action Group on Facebook. Do join the group to weigh in on existing discussions or start your own (you might want to read this post before joining).
Thought-provoking general questions or general observations
- The moral legitimacy of brain drain as a reason for immigration restrictions by John Lee.
- What the practicality of immigration enforcement reveals about its morality by Vipul Naik.
- Why desperation-based migration should be separated into “political” and “economic” migration by Anna Krupitsky, links to The Dilemma Of Desperation Migration by Joseph Chamie, YaleGlobal, 14 November 2013.
Discussions of specific historical or current situations
- Taiwan-China trade treaty by Michelangelo Landgrave.
- What would happen if US President Barack Obama issued an executive order to stop deportations by Vipul Naik.
- What would happen if the US Congress agreed to a one-time amnesty to be executed in the near future by Henryk A. Kowalczyk.
- Hypothetical scenario of a coordinated global move to steadily open the borders by Vipul Naik.
Outreach and meta
- Summer 2015 activity for Open Borders: bumper sticker by Fabio Rojas.
- What should a newbie to Open Borders do? by Evan Gaensbauer.