This is part of a series of weekly posts with the most interesting content from the Open Borders Action Group on Facebook. Do join the group to weigh in on existing discussions or start your own (you might want to read this post before joining).
Thought-provoking general questions or general observations
- Post by Vipul Naik, May 25, 2014, linking to Immigration and Culture by Donald Boudreaux, Cafe Hayek, May 24, 2014. 3 likes, 2 comments.
- Post by Tiago Santos, May 22, 2014, linking to Migration-and-Development Is All Grown Up—and It’s Going to Get Even Bigger by Michael Clemens, Center for Global Development blog, May 16, 2014. 3 likes.
Discussions of specific historical and current situations
- Post by John Lee, May 25, 2014, linking to The other side of deportation: An American struggles to prepare for life without husband by Eli Saslow, Washington Post, May 24, 2014. 2 likes, 6 comments.
- Post by Vipul Naik, May 25, 2014, linking to Using Jailed Migrants as a Pool of Cheap Labor by Ian Urbina, The New York Times, May 25, 2014. 1 like, 3 comments.
- Post by John Lee, May 22, 2014, linking to Stockholm Syndrome: How Immigrants Are Changing Sweden’s Welfare State by Ivar Ekman, Foreign Affairs, May 19, 2014. 4 likes, 1 comment.